Jerusalem Artichoke and Streaky Bacon Soup
By Chef Colin Fassnidge
- •Brussel sprout leaves -separated, blanched and refreshed.
- •6 slices streaky bacon (per dish)
- •500g raw Brussel sprouts peeled and shaved
- •Teaspoon of Capers and cornichons
- •Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- •200ml Mayonnaise
- •Splash Lemon juice to season
- 1.Coleslaw: Mix the shaved Brussel sprouts, capers, cornichons, mustard, mayonnaise together, taste and season with lemon juice.
- 2.Cook the bacon between two sheets of baking paper - until crisp.
- 3.Layer with the coleslaw and garnish with Brussel Sprout leaves.